Game of Thrones

Discussing with my mates of the possibility of Tyrian being a Targaryen, the only evidence I can think of so far is his mother dying during child birth, like Lyanna Stark with Jon Snow....
So I think another reason why Targaryen's incest is because their blood line is too strong for someone with a different blood line to reproduce with, resulting in death during child birth.

His mother was supposes to have been lusted after by the mad king and that he either raped her at the tourney that occured the year before tyrions birth or she was his mistress and slept with him at same toueney, which is why tywin wanted to resign as hand and turned on the king during roberts rebellion.

His mother was supposes to have been lusted after by the mad king and that he either raped her at the tourney that occured the year before tyrions birth or she was his mistress and slept with him at same toueney, which is why tywin wanted to resign as hand and turned on the king during roberts rebellion.

Yeah I think he raped her. The mad king mentioned something at Tywin's wedding about it being a shame how the law of the king bedding the new wife was abolished.

Discussing with my mates of the possibility of Tyrian being a Targaryen, the only evidence I can think of so far is his mother dying during child birth, like Lyanna Stark with Jon Snow....
So I think another reason why Targaryen's incest is because their blood line is too strong for someone with a different blood line to reproduce with, resulting in death during child birth.
When Tyrion was arguing with Tywin, Tywin did say “I wanted to carry you into the sea and let the waves wash you away,” Tywin admitted to Tyrion. “Instead, I let you live and brought you up as my son, because you’re a Lannister.” A parting promise to his dying wife?

So whats the gift that Euron is going to bring to Cercei? the horn that brings down the wall perhaps?
I've seen this asked a lot but I thought it was clear he was going to get his niece and nephew as proof that family means nothing to him and would not obstruct any alliance with Cersei; he spent most of that exchange moaning about their betrayal, after all. I imagine those annoying Dornish girls will be in the mix, too, given that Cersei hates them for killng her daughter and that they were last seen sailing with Yara's fleet.

Could be wrong but that's what I assumed. I've read about this dragon horn thing that appears in the books but there's been no clue about it in the show whatsoever so far, so it would be a bit of a deus ex machina to just pull that out of nowhere!

Last edited:
I've seen this asked a lot but I thought it was clear he was going to get his niece and nephew as proof that family means nothing to him and would not obstruct any alliance with Cersei; he spent most of that exchange moaning about their betrayal, after all. I imagine those annoying Dornish girls will be in the mix, too, given that Cersei hates them for killng her daughter and that they were last seen sailing with Yara's fleet.

Could be wrong but that's what I assumed. I've read about this dragon horn thing that appears in the box but there's been no clue about it in the show whatsoever so far, so it would be a bit of a deus ex machina to just pull that out of nowhere!

I think it's the capturing of the sand snakes and yara too, but only because I have seen promotional stills of them in chains in kings landing.
Hear arumour that the dragons horn has been sidelined and that they are going with one dragon dies and is resurected as an ice dragon by the knights king.

Could be wrong but that's what I assumed. I've read about this dragon horn thing that appears in the books but there's been no clue about it in the show whatsoever so far, so it would be a bit of a deus ex machina to just pull that out of nowhere!
How else are they going to get the walkers past the wall if they don't bring it down somehow, it's supposed to be woven with magic so they can't pass through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Tyrion was arguing with Tywin, Tywin did say “I wanted to carry you into the sea and let the waves wash you away,” Tywin admitted to Tyrion. “Instead, I let you live and brought you up as my son, because you’re a Lannister.” A parting promise to his dying wife?

The scene where Tyrion kills Tywin, Tywin repeatedly calls Tyrion his son, and calls him a Lannister... we hardly see Tywin refer to Tyrion in this manner up until that point, so it's safe to assume Tywin is trying to butter up Tyrion in fear of death.
That is until he is shot by Tyrion we hear Tywin say "you're no son of mine", some may assume this is because he (Tywin) wouldn't consider someone who would kill their own father, a son... I see this as him choosing his final words to be a realisation, that his death is from the hands of a bastard/Targaryen.

How else are they going to get the walkers past the wall if they don't bring it down somehow, it's supposed to be woven with magic so they can't pass through
Bran is marked by the Night King after he was touched by him during one of his warg trips. That's how the White Walkers were able to get in and kill the previous Three-Eyes Raven; Bran's mark broke the magic.

Now that Bran has crossed to the other side of the wall and carried the mark with him, perhaps the spell has been broken or at least weakened?

I imagine Sam will read about it in that book he has? Just for the viewers knowledge.

A few weeks ago someone on Reddit leaked the plot to Season 7. Of course everyone called him a bullshiter and didn't believe it. But what is interesting is that the first episode matched what he said would happen word for word. I won't post it on here cos I don't wanna ruin it but I think he was the real deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.