Game of Thrones

Lots of fantasy books have surpassed them, but some of the chapters were still utterly fantastic and have few peers. Shelob's lair, The Ride of the Rohirrim, and The Battle of Pelennor Fields were all literary masterpieces, and as good as the films were, the book did those particular scenes far better.
What did the film do? Well for a start it brought a great story to a wider audience and made a great piece of theater at the same time.
Aye we've been treated to some serious action cinema and ridiculously good graphics from lor (and Harry Potter. Wow, Harry Potter is autocapitalised on iphone).

Edit oops sorry

Harry potty. Nope, no autocapitalisation there.

Got to test these things

Last edited:
Just started watching all the series Friday, currently on season 2 episode 3 fantastic tv and Peter Dinklage steals every scene he's in and is definitely the stand out actor.

Lastest rumours

major battle when denrys ambushes lanisters on the way to high garden, bronn save Jamie from being burned by drogon who gets wounded, Tyrion gets upset as danny barbecues the tyrells after victory for backing cercy

Jon heads south to convince the kingdoms that the real war is ibeyond the wall, sets up wight hunting squad led by Gendry (who has returned to dragonstone as lord) to capture proof of the dead rising, Cercy meets in secret with Tyrian to broker a truce but us really stalling while dragon killing weapons are being devised."]

Jorah arrives in old town and meets Sam who is now a trainee meastre, Gilly is learning to read and discovers a book revealing many things including jons parentage. A cure for grey scale is also found. Sam dad and brother are hunting for him and Jorah protects him before heading north

Bran arrives at castle black and onto winterfeld, where Arya has returned, Sansa in charge while Jon is away clashes with her over how to rule and littlefinger tries to drive a wedge, Sansa discovers this pots with her sister to be rid of him once and for all.

Jon gets twatted by a wight polar bear "]

all probably bollocks and congecture from pictures taken from sets but apparently a script was leaked on the internet to one of them

Last edited:
I won't be looking at any spoilers ta very much!

Quite happy to turn my excitement towards Rogue One.

Might have a lazy day of watching all LotR films now its been mentioned..

I won't be looking at any spoilers ta very much!

Quite happy to turn my excitement towards Rogue One.

Might have a lazy day of watching all LotR films now its been mentioned..

Aye waiting for rogue one myself, as for LotR enjoyed them but cannot be arsed.watching 9 hrs of them I just watch the70's part animated unfinished film instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.