Game of Thrones

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/game-of-thrones-spinoff-hbo-1202409434/

'The four writers are Max Borenstein (“Kong: Skull Island”), Jane Goldman (“Kingsman: The Golden Circle”), Brian Helgeland (“Legend”), and Carly Wray (“Mad Men,” “The Leftovers”). Goldman and Wray will each be working individually with novelist and “Game of Thrones” creator George R. R. Martin.

“Game of Thrones” executive producers and showrunners Dan Weiss and David Benioff will be attached to the four projects, as will Martin, but will not write on any of them.'

So so boring. I honestly can't believe how over hyped and over rated this bloody show is. It's so slow, frustrating at times to watch and boggles my mind how I'm in the minority with this opinion. Only got this far because I'm forced by the missus to watch it!!

So so boring. I honestly can't believe how over hyped and over rated this bloody show is. It's so slow, frustrating at times to watch and boggles my mind how I'm in the minority with this opinion. Only got this far because I'm forced by the missus to watch it!!

She won't "allow" you to do anything else or are you too scared to ask?

Either way, don't you think that's embarrassingly sad?

She won't "allow" you to do anything else or are you too scared to ask?

Either way, don't you think that's embarrassingly sad?
It's a deal we have going on, I choose a series to watch then its her turn. Made her sit through vikings which we both enjoyed. That's miles better than GOT.

It's a deal we have going on, I choose a series to watch then its her turn. Made her sit through vikings which we both enjoyed. That's miles better than GOT.

You made her sit through something she enjoyed?

Well at least you've made it clear you're not a push over.
Respect.

May winter be upon thy house.

Am I right to assume your missus forced to bump a thread which no one has posted in for about three weeks because you really don't like the show?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.