Gardening Thread

Believe people in high places have tried to eradicate them this is why so much legislation on them

If you like them they do have oriental knotweed which is legal which are fleece plants

Persicaria is most common and different shades of red and pink
Bloody hell, I have Persicaria Bistorta Superba all over my front garden. And it's related to Japanese Knotweed you say! Never knew that. Thanks for the education.

Not very environmentally friendly though Taxi. Your garden will be with us long after you and I are pushing up daisies! What's wrong with some nice petunias and marigolds in those lovely plastic hanging baskets?

You have to admit it looks quality.Easy maintainance too.
The grass is on four metre rolls from B&M Bargains £27.
Just the railings to paint today and were done.

You have to admit it looks quality.Easy maintainance too.
The grass is on a four metre roll from B&M Bargains £27
It looks nice enough to display at next years Chelsea flower show. You could call it Taxis non biodegradable garden. Sure to get a silver medal at least :-)

It looks nice enough to display at next years Chelsea flower show. You could call it Taxis non biodegradable garden. Sure to get a silver medal at least :-)

It's just an illusion.
A nice place to chill for when the back garden gets too hot or during periods of inclement weather.

Anyway in the spirit of the Moon I need to step back from this thread to allow others chance to discuss gardening related issues.
My works done until winterfell.I will update then on our Japanese knotweed.
I used to love watching Geoff Hamilton on gardeners world at Barnsdale.
He made gardening sound interesting and opened it up to the masses.

Bloody hell, I have Persicaria Bistorta Superba all over my front garden. And it's related to Japanese Knotweed you say! Never knew that. Thanks for the education.

Your fine with that

My only suggestion would be don't let it get out of control and thin out every year

Waste can go in green waste and not special waste at the moment but who knows in the future as Japanese knotweed was brought to the uk as ornamental plant many years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.