Gareth Bale

Mike D

If there is one player that we could sign right now that would make the whole thing fit together it would be Bale. He has everything pace skill and the ability to break down the opposition with his wing play he is the man. You can stick your Falcao's your Cavani's, Villa's, Bale is the man we need.

We should put an offer in before bacon chops does to replace Giggs and blow us out of the water for 2 years.

We need to get Bale he is just a amazing player. Has everything and has been scoring some stunning goals lately.

I would take Bale over any other players linked with us. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure he'll be headed to Madrid this summer.

Would give us a different dimension. Imagine trying to cope with yaya silva through the middle whilst having bale on the wing

Spurs need a striker and if we are looking at someone like Cavani i wounder if a bid of Dzeko and cash for Bale would tempt them. Tevez wont sign for them as can see going back to argentina when contract runs out.

I think if we had Bale then United would start to worry again because he has very fast pace and he can score goals

He can take free kicks he can shoot he can defend he can do anything but I think he needs to stop diving

The deal would do is £45 million with Sinclair going the other way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.