Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Cross section. They're English speaking fans having a go at Ancelotti, whereas the Spanish match going fans are absolutely fuming he was sacked.

That's technically not true. Half of my girlfriend's friends and family are Madrid (she's Atleti thankfully) and I would say they are torn over Ancelotti. Even with him winning them la decima, they much prefer Mourinho!

That's technically not true. Half of my girlfriend's friends and family are Madrid (she's Atleti thankfully) and I would say they are torn over Ancelotti. Even with him winning them la decima, they much prefer Mourinho!

The ones I know aren't happy and couldn't stand Maureen, that's my point about cross sections.

There's a section of their fans that can't stand tranny and think the team should be built around Bale and Benzema, there's a section that want Bale lynched.

Looks like he might have signed that shirt, to auction off and having an ad pic done.

The shirt was signed by David Villa, the NYCFC Twitter account confirmed it last night & showed the pic zoomed in on it. They certainly milked it that's for sure.

Maybe he will play along side LL Cool J... He got a signed shirt too & was at the game ;-)

The shirt was signed by David Villa, the NYCFC Twitter account confirmed it last night & showed the pic zoomed in on it. They certainly milked it that's for sure.

Maybe he will play along side LL Cool J... He got a signed shirt too & was at the game ;-)
Maybe ll cool j was code for ljajic and he wants to play with him and he's been linked with a swap deal with dzeko... We're getting bale!!!

For the money set aside for Pogba we could sign Bale?

We should certainly be involved in the negotiations if for no other reason than to drive up the price for the scum.

Bale our be an awesome signing for City and would massively improve the rag scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.