Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the money set aside for Pogba we could sign Bale?

We should certainly be involved in the negotiations if for no other reason than to drive up the price for the scum.

Bale our be an awesome signing for City and would massively improve the rag scum
For the money set aside for Pogba we could sign Bale?

We should certainly be involved in the negotiations if for no other reason than to drive up the price for the scum.

Bale our be an awesome signing for City and would massively improve the rag scum
What's the reason for this post: any news about bale or you dreamt of him last night?

What's the reason for this post: any news about bale or you dreamt of him last night?

The rag propaganda machine is linking him with them again. If he's interested in leaving Real then we should be all over it! Use the KDB/Pogba money to get Bale instead! He'd make a bigger difference to the side than both of those two in my opinion. Absolutely fantastic player and it'd be so shit if he went to the rag scum, he'd transform any team that signed him. Bale ticks every box we need.

48674574.jpg

Manchester United will not give up on their pursuit of Real Madrid winger Gareth Bale, 26, despite the Spanish side wanting a world-record fee of £86m for the player

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-swoop-Real-Madrid-Gareth-Bale-louis-van-gaal

The rag propaganda machine is linking him with them again. If he's interested in leaving Real then we should be all over it! Use the KDB/Pogba money to get Bale instead! He'd make a bigger difference to the side than both of those two in my opinion. Absolutely fantastic player and it'd be so shit if he went to the rag scum, he'd transform any team that signed him. Bale ticks every box we need.

Agreed pal

Spot on... We'd piss the league with Bale in our team

Spot on... We'd piss the league with Bale in our team

What's worse is the rags would not be far off... We have to be in the market if he's available. Don't see Real selling without a galactico to replace. Thank fuck Sergio isn't going anywhere and I don't see many available.

I think utd will sign Pedro rather than Bale. Seems that deal is already in the works. If there was any chance of signing Bale though I'd hope we got involved. Id have him over KDB everyday of the week simply because he is proven in the Prem. Bale is top quality and like Ronaldo can play anywhere across a front line.

He's going nowhere, absolute no reason to be getting in full flap mode. Bale is Perez's pet, he is not going to sell him. It's just the pathetic rag media and their "we're still big boys look who we're linked to" bollocks, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.