Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell, this is a rumour based on a tip from Fred Done. Never take a tip from a bookie, especially that bookie.

I think he's a great player who I'd love to have here but based on the arguments about injury, and comparing him to the others we're linked with, I'd rather have Mbappe or Sanchez. Looks like a transfer we would be happy to let the rags outbid us on...as long as we've helped push the price over £80m.

I think they are.

we were supposed to think so each summer last few years by their promoting machine. They will be hard to beat with Mourinho, what we saw last year and with Matic added. Nothing else point to anything more and they will not get Bale.

I saw him earlier explaining how Arsenal playing 3 at the back was just a kind of fashion Wenger was copying, because Conte did it.

You never saw Guardiola do that at Bayern or Barca, he said...

I would actually like to see someone slap him. Not like "hit him" hit him... just a woman slap.

tenor.gif

IF United get Bale, their team on paper is still not really that close to us or Chelsea but under Mourinho's sleep inducing football they'd grind their way to a title. It would be highly effective. They're set up to defend, play the percentages, and lump countless balls into the box for Fellaini and Lukaku until it eventually works, adding that bit of class from Bale, his crossing ability, his pace on the counter and the ability to come up with something from nowhere makes them very dangerous. They're not capable of getting the kind of points Chelsea got last season but they'd comfortably get to the kind of tally Leicester got when they won the league. Either us or Chelsea would still be the better team and capable of reaching the standards of Chelsea last season but we're both far more susceptible to slipping up.

I think folk are forgetting just how wank utd were last season. Their signings aren't going to change that - certInly not to the extent where they become favourites for the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.