Gareth Barry

As I said soithgate won't be playing U21 players so what chance the U20 and U17 will get a look in.

In practical terms of the english CM playing in the prem now who would go.

I would love to see some balls from england and take winks, brown, palmer even foden, bit it won't happen under southgate.

The squad will be a mixture of players that can be marketed and sell shirts whilst ensuring viewing figures as the sheep/fans of the clubs they play for tune in.

it will have fuck all to do with trying to win the fucking thing lol.

No, he's old enough to have served on a Russian convoy to Murmansk

Still love him though as a footballer and a man

37yrs old and he's still got it,good to hear blues singing his name yesterday

It proves how much better appreciated Gaz Baz is compared to Milner.
Gaz has never slagged us off or had a sly dig at the club, owners or fans.
Gaz was never underrated by the fans of clubs he played for, only by the opposition fans.

It was great to hear the fantastic reception Gareth received when he came on last night.

Proof, if it were needed, that Blues never forget players who made a positive contribution to our club and haven’t spent their post-City career making little - and big - digs.

James Milner, take note.

It was great to hear the fantastic reception Gareth received when he came on last night.

Proof, if it were needed, that Blues never forget players who made a positive contribution to our club and haven’t spent their post-City career making little - and big - digs.

James Milner, take note.
Can you tell this to the dumb glory hunter who has just posted on the Liverpool thread! You’ll see what I’m on about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.