Gareth Crooks ''Team Of The Week'' - no Silva!

Most people i know eagerly await his team of the week to laugh at, it's become more of a joke than anything worth reading and i'd guess the majority of clicks are for the same reason. It's literally just name as many players he can possibly fit into a formation of any kind that have scored that week. Can't remember if it was on here or elsewhere but i used to enjoy reading a thread entitled "guess garths TOTW" If it wasn't on here, a thread should be made.

You can tell these articles are written by people who just look at a set of results & go "right who scored this week...". General play doesn't get taken into account & it never does which is why Silva, the best player in PL bar none, is often under appreciated by football fans. But I suppose who cares, City fans know what an absolute gem we have in our team & so long as he knows how much we appreciate him & he's happy then I could care less whose TOTW he gets in. I'll likely get more angry once his career comes to an end & if he still isn't noticed for how good he really is because he has earned the plaudits he should get.

At least Crooks has credited some players, according to Shearer on MOTD it was all about Newcastle and City were just there to make up the numbers.

Exactly-How-Nazi-Germany-Started-Quote-Gif-In-Monty-Python-and-The-Holy-Grail.gif

Did he not have Rooney in a team of the week a couple of seasons ago when Rooney was injured and didn't play?

Yes, i was certain this had happened and was about to ask the same question.

He's always been the same, score and you're in, i'm surprised he actually picks a keeper and doesn't put a goal scoring defender in there instead.

GCIAFFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.