garrido

City-mad-fan

Is this the last we will see of him then now that we have almost got Bridge?
To be honest i thought he had potential he is still young and can still learn new things.

I think he'll be staying

According to Ajay we've knocked back 2 bids already

City-mad-fan said:
To be honest i thought he had potential he is still young and can still learn new things.

i think he has gt great potential but again wit joe hart they need to watch and learn off older and wiser ppl thats why i think hughes is making the right moves in the window

City-mad-fan said:

it will be the end of ball but probably not the end of garrido, we will need cover for bridge and garrido has been cover for ball for a while now so doubt he would mind

City-mad-fan said:
To be honest thought he had potential he is still young and can still learn new things.
If we buy this guy Kléber from Brazil(as well as Bridge)then he is History

If we are getting rid of any of our left backs makes sense to get rid of Ball simply because he's older. In a few years if Bridge and Ball are our fullbacks then they'll both need replacing at roughly the same time.

he was cover for ball last season but this season he has been fighting for his position and has been winning, if we do bring in bridge and he is getting all the first team football i see no reason for garrido to want to stay beause Citys main priority was to get a left back garrido's confidence will fall and he will feel he isnt good enough.
it is ashame as i really do think he has potential and he is the only one in our squad atm who can take free kicks lol

I think this could be a chance to see how he performs on the left of midfield, especially with Petrov still out. If not, he's still a useful player to have around.

City-mad-fan said:

Ball will go sunderland :-)

We will have Garrido Bridge Kleber Not forgetting Bridge and Garrido can both play Left midfield as well so some versatility there like Kompany switching to CB now and again I think thats wat hughes is trying to do look for quality players that can play in more then 1 position maybe summin he picked up from fergie????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.