Garrido

A A

Anonymous

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere but does anyone know he wasn't playing today? Surely if he was injured he wouldn't have even been on the bench. This one really baffles me.

Cheesy said:
Sorry if I've missed it somewhere but does anyone know he wasn't playing today? Surely if he was injured he wouldn't have even been on the bench. This one really baffles me.

Baffles me aswell, for me he's a better player than Ball and has actually played half decent this season

hughes pulled him to one side before the game and told him he was a soft arse and he didnt like his stubble and hairstyle so he was starting "bally" over him today and to pack his ipod for the bench

zandvoort blue said:
I would have played Ball and Garrido, with the later upfield on the left with Ireland off the striker and Vassell on the bench.

Thats what i'd have done

cyberblue said:
zandvoort blue said:
I would have played Ball and Garrido, with the later upfield on the left with Ireland off the striker and Vassell on the bench.

Thats what i'd have done

Thirded. Though I'd have played Elano off the striker and Ireland in central midfield instead of Fernandes.

So he was actually dropped today. Nice reward for being one of our steadier players recently!

he was an injury doubt before the game

With the amount of games we've had recently I think there's a few players eg Benjani who played when they weren't 100%. Presumably Garrido did not start because we had cover in Ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.