Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

He didn't score, he doesn't get in. Garth Crooks entire team is firstly based on who scored that weekend.

ninjamonkey said:
He didn't score, he doesn't get in. Garth Crooks entire team is firstly based on who scored that weekend.

Picking a team on purely whether they score or not is as scientific as BOG EYES can be for a guy with the intelligence equivalent of a box jellyfish anything more testing is beyond him .............. the most overrated most self opinionated gimp of all time !

ninjamonkey said:

And sometimes someone who gets a serious injury. A place in his team is a sort of consolation prize on occasions. I think he also adheres to the Rooney rule.

Mothball said:
_78027387_gtotw_bbc.jpg

Anyone notice a shocking omission?!
A brain.

Do not agree with the team but at least he is only getting slagged off for the players he has chosen. Imagine the outrage if he had omitted a couple of City players. I think Silva was fantastic on saturday but I have not watched all the premiership games to compare and quite possibly neither has Garth Crooks

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Was talking about this with my mate earlier...it's laughable how Spanish Dave never gets a look in...maybe he's not loud enough and doesn't let off firecrackers or moan about cake

I was thinking how Confucius Crooks could possibly have omitted Archangel Maria!

Jeez I can't see for looking!

Mothball said:
He once put Rooney in his team of the Week, when he didn't even play!!!

I remember that, should tell you everything you need to know, clearly no thought actually goes into this and he just has a quick glance at the results. Typical BBC behaviour of once your 'in' you can pretty much dial it in for the rest of your career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.