Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

Fucking hell that spiel about the copper and Sergio. What a moron.
It’s all tongue in cheek guys. He’s having a dig at Dean there, rubbing his point in with his comments about De Bruyne. He even puts Sterling in his team probably undeservedly, just so he can have another pop at Mike Dean.

For once, well done Garth Crooks.

It’s all tongue in cheek guys. He’s having a dig at Dean there, rubbing his point in with his comments about De Bruyne. He even puts Sterling in his team probably undeservedly, just so he can have another pop at Mike Dean.

For once, well done Garth Crooks.
I'm staggered that some on here can't see those comments for what they are. He's clearly taking the piss out of the whole "letter of the law" argument. God knows, I've got no time for Crooks. But he's spot on there.

I'm staggered that some on here can't see those comments for what they are. He's clearly taking the piss out of the whole "letter of the law" argument. God knows, I've got no time for Crooks. But he's spot on there.

It's not particularly staggering when it's only in text and he's got form for being a thick fucker

All you have to do is to Rwanda it, taking note of the fact that he put 'letter of the law' in quotation marks. That jumped out at me immediately.

Half a job reading it when I thought he was talking shit. I wasn't going to give it my undivided attention. Leave me to my excuses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.