Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

Holy shit he put Mangala in?! Not that I want to complain about our players actually getting any form of praise from the BBC, but Vinny was amazing against Villa. Mangala played well but wasn't really a stand-out.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Holy shit he put Mangala in?! Not that I want to complain about our players actually getting any form of praise from the BBC, but Vinny was amazing against Villa. Mangala played well but wasn't really a stand-out.

Villa's defenders put in a decent performance too.

Puppet Master Silva said:

If you read his comments, he states he could have picked Vinny but he felt Mangala was worthy of praise after his dodgy performance at Hull.

I was more surprised no one has questioned Yaya's inclusion in the side!

Mothball said:
_78027387_gtotw_bbc.jpg

Anyone notice a shocking omission?!

The new Stan Laurel?

All De Gay has to do to get in that team of the week is stop 2 or 3 shots that's straight at him and the commentator saying what an unbelievable save.

This fuc*er has been stealing a living from the BBC for years, for one reason and one reason only.....the token black

The man has nothing to offer, a talentless, unpleasant, ignorant fool.

Why say one word, when you can talk 50 words of crap, hey Garth.

PS He was sh1t as a player too!

All De Gay has to do to get in that team of the week is stop 2 or 3 shots that's straight at him and the commentator saying what an unbelievable save.

His own fucking manager said he did nothing special!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.