Gary Haslam/Adam Howarth match ticket scammer

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by taleofbluehalves, 7 Sep 2017.

1. Eds

Eds

What's his user name on here. I have every sympathy with you as people like this are scum but yet again here is another reason not to send money first unless plenty if posters can vouch for him. I had a spare once which someone on here wanted me to post and he would transfer the money. His post count was so low I smelt a rat and said no. Never heard from him again

2. A verified partner thread would be of great use on here, I feel. Or maybe a profile badge to say the person is trustworthy?

3. forever faithful

forever faithful

Please pal don't always take a low post as only way of knowing,good indicator but not always true,it's hard to have trust levels when buying or selling .

4. Eds

Eds

Fair point although in this case if memory serves me right he had been a member for over five years and he had posted less than 10 times and most of those were all about spare tickets he was after...

5. Ric

Ric

Always be cautious when dealing with people you don't know on here, and never transfer money in advance. Try to arrange to meet up to collect tickets and hand money over. If anyone seems suspicious then let me or one of the mods know asap.

6. Franny 1234

Franny 1234

Who are the mods on here.
    Just being curious I've no issues.
    C.T.I.D

7. Ric

Ric

8. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

9. Franny 1234

Franny 1234

Thanks for the info

Lasted edited by : 13 Dec 2017
  10. PinkFinal

PinkFinal

Can you deactivate your own account on here ?

The individual who scammed me 'Adamhowarth' his profile page is no longer available.