Gary Haslam/Adam Howarth match ticket scammer

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by taleofbluehalves, 7 Sep 2017.

1. Skilly McRailnob

Skilly McRailnob

Adamhowarth contacted me too. Noticed that he had just joined the site the day or two before he contacted he, so I didn't follow up with him.

2. PinkFinal

PinkFinal

I smelt a rat immediately as he had only just signed up but I was a little desperate for tickets as I have relatives travelling here who wanted to go to the match. I didn't expect such brazen lies but have now learned my lesson. Luckily I won £100 on a scratchcard the other day so I'll still be able to go.

3. franksinatra

franksinatra

No mate, if you are a half decent person its difficult to reconcile someone else can behave in such a way. Hope you enjoy the game.

4. meeesh

meeesh

Jesus mate,that is disgusting,I'm sure Ric and the mods may be able to help you with this,email address etc etc when he joined,and there are a few technical minded guys on here who know a thing or two when it comes to that,make it known to Ric and I'm sure he will help you if he can

5. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Feel for anyone scammed as its the lowest pf the low and if you have any doubts about a poster on here please please flag them up and dont under any circumstance ever send money before you have the tickets.