Gary Haslam match ticket scammer

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by taleofbluehalves, 7 Sep 2017.

1. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Sad to say and it's illegal and I hope it catches up with him.

2. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Sad to say but I wouldn't buy off here.

3. mayo31

mayo31

Why?

If you arrange to meet and exchange what is the problem

Only idiots get scammed by agreeing to send money to strangers.

4. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

That's your perogative,but its unfair.

Just because you have had a bad experience where some wanker has taken advantage of your trust doesn't mean hundreds of other members dont purchase tickets without issue.

The simple truth is,be vigilant,use common sense,and have your wits about you,and you almost certainly won't be scammed.

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

I simply said I won't. Not sure what the issue is.

6. ancoats

ancoats

bought alot of ticket on here and cash in hand with a meet up would never pay by paypal or bank transfer and if your daft enough to do it then they will take your money its 2017 people they can take your money with a blink of a eye and sleep very well at night knowing fools are easy to milk

7. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Sounds like Gary is still active going through other people to scam. If anyone contacts via What's App, asks you to pay upfront via PayPal don't do it or you risk being ripped off.

8. Eds

Eds

I have sold and bought on here plenty of times but I have always met up in person. I will never send a ticket or money in the post or via paypal despite people telling me how they have been going to the match since 1934 and have never ever ripped anyone off...

9. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Unfortunately scum like this get away with it because some people just dont use some common sense and anyone sending money off without tickets already in their possession are asking for trouble.

10. billfromthehill

billfromthehill

Meet at the ground for me ,cash is king and buying from a blue is key as well