Gary Haslam/Adam Howarth match ticket scammer

Sad to say but I wouldn't buy off here.
That's your perogative,but its unfair.

Just because you have had a bad experience where some wanker has taken advantage of your trust doesn't mean hundreds of other members dont purchase tickets without issue.

The simple truth is,be vigilant,use common sense,and have your wits about you,and you almost certainly won't be scammed.

That's your perogative,but its unfair.

Just because you have had a bad experience where some wanker has taken advantage of your trust doesn't mean hundreds of other members dont purchase tickets without issue.

The simple truth is,be vigilant,use common sense,and have your wits about you,and you almost certainly won't be scammed.
I simply said I won't. Not sure what the issue is.

bought alot of ticket on here and cash in hand with a meet up would never pay by paypal or bank transfer and if your daft enough to do it then they will take your money its 2017 people they can take your money with a blink of a eye and sleep very well at night knowing fools are easy to milk

Sounds like Gary is still active going through other people to scam. If anyone contacts via What's App, asks you to pay upfront via PayPal don't do it or you risk being ripped off.

I have sold and bought on here plenty of times but I have always met up in person. I will never send a ticket or money in the post or via paypal despite people telling me how they have been going to the match since 1934 and have never ever ripped anyone off...

Sounds like Gary is still active going through other people to scam. If anyone contacts via What's App, asks you to pay upfront via PayPal don't do it or you risk being ripped off.

Unfortunately scum like this get away with it because some people just dont use some common sense and anyone sending money off without tickets already in their possession are asking for trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.