Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Dodge, 15 Feb 2017.

1. Dodge

Dodge

..and they want to knock down The Abercromby in the process.

Jacksons Row Developments & Red Partnerships (hmmm) selling themselves as visionaries of modern Manchester - fuck right off

2. asahartford1

asahartford1

You are a class act mate.

3. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

grammar policeman
    Actually, several of these (in bold) do not deserve the honorific title of ‘pundit’, they are certified morons (the only good thing Merson ever said was by accident – he was visited by the Holy Ghost or something – and that's my username). Neville is articulate, and has a decent footballing brain. I don't have to like him, to find him worth listening to.

4. hertsblue

hertsblue

See he is moaning on twitter saying he should have gone on strike with England after Bournemouth now charged with same offence as us.
    Slight difference though, ours was an admin error, what he refers to was a quite blatant avoidance

✔@GNev2
    Clubs breach anti-doping and nothing!Player gets 8 months and misses a European championships! Should have followed through with the strike

5. 01282

He's a **** of the highest order just like the ginger prick Scholes. I can't believe City fans on here have time for him as he never misses an opportunity to get a sly dig in. I remember after we lost to United 4-2 in 2015 and it was all this weeds in the garden shit and I think he'd assumed there was a power shift in Manchester after that. Bitter fucking red. He failed miserably as a manager sp not quite sure who he can sit there pontificating about other managers.

6. Maine Rd

Maine Rd

If you're a blue and don't hate Gary Neville with a passion there's something wrong, he's a red who hates city, not got a problem with that, I've got a problem with him being a co commentator on city games though. Could you imagine commentating on a Utd game and being complimentary about them? He can't be impartial so shouldn't be doing it. Our recent Arsenal game was a classic in point. Silva's pass for first goal did not get one mention, neither did the quality of sterlungs goal. He was upset and took it out on Arsenal.

7. Is he on about Ferdinand here. If so, what a ****, complete different circumstances.

8. Bluewonder

Bluewonder

The guy is an utter fucking dickhead

9. The slaughtered lamb

The slaughtered lamb

Spot on. Can't believe blues don't remember his shite after that game. A modern day football politician of the highest order. Couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery, as he proved at Valencia.

10. 1.618034

He's a red **** and can fuck off. Just because he's occasionally reasonable on MNF does not change this.