Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Just on a side note, my cousin worked on Scholes' house for a while. Said he was a top top bloke, all the lads on site were City fans but he'd stand and talk with em all about footy for ages. Couldn't hide his hatred for Rooney either...
I went to Stalybridge to watch the FA Youth Troohy final between Stalybridge and Gravesend(I think it was) and was sat next to Scholes in the stand who openly talked to me when he didn't know me from Adam and was sound

No problem with Scholes or G Neville now. They were passionate about their club which I expect from any City players. Hated it when they won, laughed like a drain when they lost and it REALLY hurt them. Neville is the best pundit around and scholes doesn't give a fck for the new regime, he's just angry they're fcking miles behind everyone else that they dominantly for years.

Love to see that passion from City pundits in the coming years

Neville was scum as a player - and of course him being a rag I will never say I "like" him.

But – with a football media landscape full of gossip, reactionary nonsense and dumbed-down content, Monday Night Football - and Neville in particular - is a refreshing, serious programme that goes into a lot of tactical detail and doesn't treat its audience like idiots, and I like that.

Always thought he hated the Dippers a lot more than us. Was all about overtaking their record though. He did seem to mellow & started acting all chummy with Carragher when they got to 20.

In that 4-3 loss at the Swamp the way Neville ran down doing star jumps in front of the City fans, I'll never think he's "alright". He's a good pundit but still hate him
I'll neither forgive nor forget the star jumps. Twat.
He may be a better pundit than most. But in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

A mate of mine works for a company that were one of the contractors when Neville was building his mansion on the edge of Bury quite a few years ago

Apparently Neville used to call progress meeting where all the different contractors were brought in. Neville chaired the meeting and took minutes

Busy ****

A mate of mine works for a company that were one of the contractors when Neville was building his mansion on the edge of Bury quite a few years ago

Apparently Neville used to call progress meeting where all the different contractors were brought in. Neville chaired the meeting and took minutes

Busy ****
He sounds very efficient and on top of his brief.

Oh dear Gnev, the mask slipped somewhat yesterday didn't it eh?

"the referee's been fair to both teams" ???? - What the fuck?
"that's a shocker, that's a leg breaker" ???? - What the fuck?

If he said machestayoonited (tm) once he said it a million times - ratface weasle still singing from the corporate song sheet.

And the irony of two-feet Rojo running around in faux-outrage at the "shocking, leg breaking challenge", says it all about the swamp-dwelling cheating tossers.

We're watching Chuckle, still watching..

We'll never forget that we were there when the horrible rat-face fed The Goat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.