Gary Neville - lest we forget..

It's a credit to your maturing football brain that you are coming round to my opinion on the subject.

you said you`d let it rest
NPH-dissapoint.gif

It's a credit to your maturing football brain that you are coming round to my opinion on the subject.
On what? Gary Neville or David Silva? If it's the former I'm afraid we're still quite far apart, if it's the latter you might have me confused with somebody else because I'm pretty sure I've never uttered a single bad word about the man.

On what? Gary Neville or David Silva? If it's the former I'm afraid we're still quite far apart, if it's the latter you might have me confused with somebody else because I'm pretty sure I've never uttered a single bad word about the man.

Never said it was you. I said some posters on this thread. You are changing your opinion... You just don't know it yet. Was just trying to lighten the mood,

Never said it was you. I said some posters on this thread. You are changing your opinion... You just don't know it yet. Was just trying to lighten the mood,
No need to feel you have to lighten the mood, mate. It's all good.

The fact no one spoke up when yaya's agent made mental comments about a birthday cake made us look foolish. He made that t**t come back cap in hand. If we are competing for the worlds best for players, we need agents to know we aren't a gravy train.
In that sense i see what you mean....pity about on the pitch!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.