Gary Neville - lest we forget..

The only I ever mustered up a little bit of respect for him is when Wio pranked him with the coppers pulling him up for speeding gag in the under ground car park and the blag Scouse copper said he'd let him off for a photo with him, Neville refused saying just arrest me I'm not being bribed by anybody.

Anyone catch the start of MNF last night, they were discussing how the structure at Utd has been hampering their transfers etc, and Nevile said that they should be emulating what "the top clubs in europe" "including, sadly for me, Manchester City" . A compliment, however begrudgingly delivered.

keane-false.png

You fell for the somebody putting a quote next to a picture and believe said quote to be true one?

He’s very likeable as a pundit. Knowledgable, articulate and usually bang on the money.

He’s united through and through but it doesn’t bother me when he can clearly be objective.

Mnf is great with him and carra. Don't agree with everything he says by a long way, but insightful and thought provoking.
He acknowledges the great set up at City and it hurts like it should.

Anyone catch the start of MNF last night, they were discussing how the structure at Utd has been hampering their transfers etc, and Nevile said that they should be emulating what "the top clubs in europe" "including, sadly for me, Manchester City" . A compliment, however begrudgingly delivered.
I think he said something like "unfortunately, City have got it right..." etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.