Gary Neville - lest we forget..

I have no idea what Neville is like, never met him!
He is a United fan and played for the club he supported! In his playing days he spoke like a fan which is no crime as that's exactly how we and every other fan of every other team behave. Off camera he probably still acts and speaks like he did when he was playing!
But as a pundit he is very professional and impartial! As long as that continues I have no real problem with him!
This is an excellent summary and I too have no problem with him, as a pundit. However, just because he's now a decent pundit doesn't mean we should forget that he is a United fan who played for United during a time when they were far more successful than us. We've every right to hate the ex-player, even if we respect the pundit, and as such, I have no problem with the chants at Bournemouth or anyone who joined in.

I've not followed the story so don't know if Neville has commented on the chants, but it would surprise me if he thought they were out of order. Most of the City fans at Bournemouth are our die hard support and I'd assume Neville would like to think of himself as a die hard red and would probably be singing similar things about ex-City players if he hadn't had the fortune of becoming a professional footballer.

Amen brother.

Another classic comment from Ratboy, to ingratiate himself with the Swamp-dwelling hordes..

"I can’t stand Liverpool, I can’t stand Liverpool people, I can’t stand anything to do with them".

Guess what? Now he's best mates with Jamie la..

Fucking amazing that Blues fall for his "new" media persona and lap up his words of "wisdom".

but he's a reformed character !

Bet he thought the banner was funny too - cnut !

Quinn is the biggest twat of them all, couldn't wait to highlight the ball came off the defenders toe on Monday night also harping on about how much effort Bournemouth had put into the game and ran there socks off only to be losing 0-2 they deserved something, nothing about the effort city had put in to get in front the big dopey twat.

The fact there's a thread on him is testament to how well he is doing his job as it is - to maintain a profile amongst his core demographic - football fans.

Ignore the Rat. As long as we keep clean it won't fester amongst our litter.

Me too. Decent pundit and they are few and far between.

When you look at the other " pundits " that isn't really difficult though.

Most of them just trot out the Sly , BT propaganda shit to keep the Rag/ Dipper fuckwits happy.

Quinn should be fucking shot as an ex City player for coming out with his particular brand of bile - total cnut !

Gary Neville is NOT an impartial pundit FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

He is not too bad when it comes to City, no worse than some & less insulting than others, but every time Utd string together a couple of results, he changes from criticism to blatant cock sucking. HE IS A UTD SUPPORTER FOR FUCK"S SAKE !! A FULL ON, RAG PROMOTING 100% FERGUSON SUCKING TWAT.

If he's sometimes ok as a pundit & sometimes ok with City, fine.

BUT HE IS A RAG AND HE WANTS UTD, TO WIN THE TITLE & WILL DO ANYTHING HE CAN, TO HELP THEM.

I don't feel the need to shout abuse at him, but for fuck's sake don't be taken in by some bizarre notion he is ok with City winning stuff.

HE IS A RAG.

Don't get the love in on bluemoon for this horrible twat

No different from the rest of the horrible twats

He won't be able to stop himself when the mask slips

Hate the fucking lot of em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.