Gary Neville-Valencia coach - SACKED!

If Gary Neville shown a bit of humbleness/humility in his press conferences I would feel sorry for him, but the fact he's going on the defensive all the time and refuses due to stubbornness makes me want him to fail, really really badly !!

He's lucky he got the job in the first place "jobs for the boys" because he was lucky enough to be mates with "friends in high places" the owner.. he should be walking into work and every press conference in Spain showing how grateful he is.

I think this is partly the problem. He's never played at a 'small' club or one who's struggled.
Like most of the Chelsea team this year, he's never experienced the downs of the game.

Now losing to Betis. Relegation beckons. Negredo just failed to score another open net sitter as well

Negredo is like the Spanish Rooney. Looks a shadow of his former self.

Got to feel sorry for Andre Gomes, he's so much better than all his teammates and the clowns tactics aren't helping. He's having to try and single handedly beat the whole team, only for whoever he passes to to fuck it up, usually Negredo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.