Gary Neville

Think chuckle is a little more savvy with the media than the likes of Wio, Ginger Pig, Yorke etc.

Remember they're all ****s and would sell their granny (probably to Rooney) for a quid.

Even being a little more savvy than Wio or the GP is no guarantee that success in management is just round the corner. Look at Ferguson - seven shit years was it, verge of a royal sacking, and then one goal! And then the last two seasons? The whole shemozzle is on a razor's edge. The number of variables involved in 'getting a result' would baffle the young lad Cox and the old geezer Einstein.

Even being a little more savvy than Wio or the GP is no guarantee that success in management is just round the corner. Look at Ferguson - seven shit years was it, verge of a royal sacking, and then one goal! And then the last two seasons? The whole shemozzle is on a razor's edge. The number of variables involved in 'getting a result' would baffle the young lad Cox and the old geezer Einstein.

It took him 7 years to turn the media and referees around to his favour! The year they won the league for the first time in 26 years the turning point was nearly 8 mins added time against shef wednesday if I remember they were losing with a minute to go! For 7 years he whinged moaned intimidated till eventually he got what he wanted referees shit scared and media licking the scums arse. His main moan was the media and officials were all Liverpool sympathisers.

I find it slightly ironic that Neville is criticising clickbait journalism when Sky Sports continue to churn out articles using Football Manager stats to analyse transfer targets of teams.

Edit to the above:

I don't care what anybody says, Since retiring Gary Neville comes across as a decent lad. Sorry, but he just does.

I agree entirely with your post. Braver than me.
I really enjoyed his interview with ballague (knob). And Mnf is compulsive viewing for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.