Gary Neville

But but but they said they'd turned the corner....again...after a masterclass against feyenoord. This was the start of great run. Ian darke off BTsport said so. Electric his description.

As for this "The EL has ruined their title chances, it's a shit competition" bollocks... it was only a few short weeks ago all the experts in the media were writing/broadcasting that "This seasons EL looks a better and more exciting competition than the Champions league".

That stopped when we twatted Barca and they continued to fuck up in the europa (and the league games that followed).

I remember 15-20 years ago when they used to laugh at City for trying to win the league cup whilst they were swanning around Europe getting decision after decision.

Karma you ****s.

Edit to the above:

I don't care what anybody says, Since retiring Gary Neville comes across as a decent lad. Sorry, but he just does.

Edit to the above:

I don't care what anybody says, Since retiring Gary Neville comes across as a decent lad. Sorry, but he just does.

I'm with you, only have to compare him to Wio and the ginger pig to see he has a lot more about him.

Think he makes an entertaining and knowledgeable pundit...Although does not seem cut out for management after Valencia and his part in the England set up.

Think chuckle is a little more savvy with the media than the likes of Wio, Ginger Pig, Yorke etc.

Remember they're all ****s and would sell their granny (probably to Rooney) for a quid.

The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya will tell yer that black is white, white is black and sky blue isn't a colour! I hope they continue to the rest of the season with a few crumbs. It's the crumbs that keep 'em going and thinking that the big time is back! Delusion on a different level! No longer do teams turn up at The Swamp and admit defeat as they get off the bus. To most punters it's one of the most obvious things in current PL lore. Another is that it is no longer a one or two horse race! Oh, if only Paddy C and Blobby C could tie on a pair of boots, it might just be the catalyst to persuade King ****ona to make a comeback!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.