Gary Rowett sacked by Birmingham

Paul Lake's Left Knee

Seems a weird one, doing a good job having them in and around the playoffs on a shoe string budget as their hairdresser owner is in prison still. All the bluenoses I know were happy with the job he was doing. Maybe it wasnt for football related reasons, if it was its a bizarre sacking.

Utterly ridiculous. Had stabilised the club, brought a consistent level of results despite not having the riches of other sides, done a very good job there and at Burton.

Brum fans clearly pissed off judging by the Wiki edits:

All three are also former Birmingham City players.[8] Rowett guided Birmingham from 21st in the Championship to 10th at the end of his first season, earning many plaudits for the remarkable turnaround in form. He has since been sacked, after in emerged that he quite liked football.

He later was sacked by the scumbag inbred dirty club he helped. probably had something to do with the fact he condemned the shagging of supporters and their sisters

Really odd one this. Suspect there may be more to it than meets the eye.

Really odd one this. Suspect there may be more to it than meets the eye.

That was my initial reaction, it cant be for football related issues, have sent a few texts to the lads I know who have some connections within the club and they are clueless and shocked by it, seems to have come out of nowhere, the only thing they have said it he was sacked and not left to go somewhere else.

Seems very weird.

Birmingham are only out of the play-off positions on goal-difference and beat Ipswich 2-1 last night, though admittedly, they'd suffered two heavy defeats prior to that.

Strange one.

i can tall you why money will be pumped in and zola will be the new manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.