Gary Sprake Ex Leeds passed away.

Sad news..he was a bloody good keeper even if he did make a few cock ups but then again what keeper doesn't.
R.I.P Gary

Sad news..he was a bloody good keeper even if he did make a few cock ups but then again what keeper doesn't.
R.I.P Gary

Quite the prophet aren't you ? Lol.

You know you are getting old when...... well one I have noticed recently is more and more players I had on various cigarette ( the sweets kind ) cards and Pannini type stickers and so on are dying off now !!

Quite the prophet aren't you ? Lol.

You know you are getting old when...... well one I have noticed recently is more and more players I had on various cigarette ( the sweets kind ) cards and Pannini type stickers and so on are dying off now !!
Yeah I'm feeling old moreso when players I remember well are passing on...sad really

Excellent goalkeeper, but boy did he have some luck too, the ball would hit him on his arse,elbow, back of the head.
Probably in the greatest ever Leeds team. There will be some very sad people over the Pennines.

7th November 1970, I visited my uncle in London and he took me to my first ever live game; the mighty Leeds team visiting little Crystal Palace. Gary Sprake dropped a lobbed effort from John Sewell over his shoulder and into the net for a Palace equaliser, should have been a routine catch.
Palace had brilliant shirts in those days.

Another dragons heart stops beating R.I.P. Gary.
P.s did any one see that clip on sky sports news where he chinned Bobby Gould classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.