General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are the NF still going,if not I'm voting for whoever wears blue on the day.
Are you from Blackley? I remember my first few weeks at secondary school travelling on the bus from Cheetham Hill to Blackley and NF daubed all over the walls once you hit the flats on Riverdale. As a naive 11 yr old I honestly didn't have a clue what it meant.

Is that some sort of weird joke? It's been covered on here and it's not worth going over again, but the combination of the Daily Mail, Sun, Express and Telegraph were all staunch Brexiteers and their combined readership is around 4-5million a day. The Mail Online website alone receives 243 million unique views per month. That will be well over 500 million viewers of the Mail Online website between now and the GE, and guess what they're going to read about day in and day out....
I expect he was referring to the BBC and if he was he'd be right. Their coverage of the referendum (as with their coverage of the U.S. Presidential elections) was nothing short of a disgrace.

Some have more than others,jeremy corbyn is one such person. If you dont see the difference between him and may then you should probably vote for ukip or some such shite.

You can be the nicest man that's ever lived in Niceville but it doesn't mean you're fit to run a country.

Some have more than others,jeremy corbyn is one such person. If you dont see the difference between him and may then you should probably vote for ukip or some such shite.
Joseph Stalin and Pol Pot had principles coming out of their arse holes but you wouldn't vote for them....not too sure about you though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.