General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be the nicest man that's ever lived in Niceville but it doesn't mean you're fit to run a country.
Actually I would say that being nice is a fucking important trait to run a country, given that you are a public servant charged with the task of doing everything in your power to serve the people. These days we have lost sight of the fact that politicians are there for us; we now see it as a game and they see it as a career. The Conservatives are self-serving and that is fundamentally wrong.

Tory voters ....Far right nutjobs, racists,EdL loons,wealthy toffs, DM readers, Sun readers,express readers, daily torygraph readers,

Labour voters, people with conscience .

Simply put and by far the best post on this thread.

Times are changing. The younger generation of longer watch hrs upon hrs of TV, nor do they read newspapers, nor do they listen to Radio 4.

Unfortunately the older generation has been educated this way by the worlds governments.

Just to throw another consideration into the mix, Boris dickhead has said in Westminster that it'd be "hard to say no" regarding supporting the US militarily if they went into Syria.

So his idea is to follow the model of Iraq & Afghanistan? Look how well that worked out you tit. Who is lubing up his asshole?

Wrong thread...
Nope - good try, but wrong

I was replying to someone else that had the same view as me on the General Election theme of whether May, should or should not take part in debates in the run up to the General Election on June 8th which is the subject of this thread and I was explaining why she should not.

Some have more than others,jeremy corbyn is one such person. If you dont see the difference between him and may then you should probably vote for ukip or some such shite.
Just becuase the guy has principles doesn't mean he'll make a good or strong leader. He's so far out of touch in his 1970 idealistic world giving hope to everyone, it's untrue. Who's going to pay for his principles. The guy's a loser, with principles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.