General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice you're onto any post which contradicts your new 'right-wing' standing. To be expected with someone exhibiting all the passions of a newly converted political buffoon who has confused the Brexit 'win' result with some kind of personal success. Voting Tory or anything in relation to this perceived success of Brexit is an intoxicant to you. The wasteland of failures in your personal life are at last countered with something of substance. Each forum, post and thread on the subject are read over wide eyed with a sense of giddiness you've not felt for quite some time. In the end you will see it for what it really is and how we see you but for now, I suggest you enjoy it while you can.

That reads like a newspaper horoscope ;)

There are no children in your family then, I'm guessing? Have you seen the Tories' plans for education over the next couple of years? It is a disgrace.

I dont think you can call it a plan.

as always with the Tories, the poor are poor because they are feckless and lazy therefore deserve to be shat on at every opportunity, whether its education, health, welfare or other public services. The Tory view is the only way to make the poor get off their lazy arses is to not educate them and make there lives as miserable as possible so that they will take any job not matter how badly paid and how dangerous, so that the rich can exploit them and get richer. Then reduce the health care so they die young so they are not a tax burden on the rich in their old age.

Tories are either selfish cunts or too stupid to see what they ultimately want.

Have I missed anything?

Have I missed anything?
The fact this thread is meant to be a poll and there's a full general election thread in off topic?

Also calling people selfish cunts for voting another way to yourself will achieve nothing other than to make you look silly.

The fact this thread is meant to be a poll and there's a full general election thread in off topic?

Also calling people selfish cunts for voting another way to yourself will achieve nothing other than to make you look silly.

I am sorry I will repost my rants on the other topic.

Is it the "selfish" or "****" you object too? The "****" I can see that was wrong but the "selfish" I stand by. From my perspective the Tories policies are based on selfishness and lack of empathy with those worse off than themselves, why should I not voice that?

as always with the Tories, the poor are poor because they are feckless and lazy therefore deserve to be shat on at every opportunity, whether its education, health, welfare or other public services. The Tory view is the only way to make the poor get off their lazy arses is to not educate them and make there lives as miserable as possible so that they will take any job not matter how badly paid and how dangerous, so that the rich can exploit them and get richer. Then reduce the health care so they die young so they are not a tax burden on the rich in their old age.

Tories are either selfish or too stupid to see what the Tories ultimately want.

Have I missed anything?

Actually I would say that being nice is a fucking important trait to run a country, given that you are a public servant charged with the task of doing everything in your power to serve the people. These days we have lost sight of the fact that politicians are there for us; we now see it as a game and they see it as a career. The Conservatives are self-serving and that is fundamentally wrong.

They have to make incredibly tough decisions and some of those decisions require someone with a bit of fucking know-how and a pair of bollocks. Theresa May isn't a bad person, she's not as nice a person as Corbyn but she's far more equipped to run a country and isn't afraid to defend our country when needed. Corbyn remember is the man that is so nice that he wasn't for shooting terrorists with armed police.

I'd rather have Jeremy as an uncle/aunt but I want him nowhere near no. 10.

Tory voters ....Far right nutjobs, racists,EdL loons,wealthy toffs, DM readers, Sun readers,express readers, daily torygraph readers,

Labour voters, people with conscience .
Labour voters... Far left nutjobs, Stalinists, UAF, wealthy toffs, Mirror readers, Guardian readers, Beano readers, can't
read anything outside text speak readers.

Shall we do the Lib Dems next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.