General Election June 8th

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ric, 18 Apr 2017.

?

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

1. Conservatives

140 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. Labour

225 vote(s)
    50.4%
  3. Liberal Democrats

31 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. SNP

6 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. UKIP

15 vote(s)
    3.4%
  6. Other

29 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

That reads like a newspaper horoscope ;)

2. Stuuuuuu

Stuuuuuu

There are no children in your family then, I'm guessing? Have you seen the Tories' plans for education over the next couple of years? It is a disgrace.

3. pirate

pirate

I dont think you can call it a plan.

as always with the Tories, the poor are poor because they are feckless and lazy therefore deserve to be shat on at every opportunity, whether its education, health, welfare or other public services. The Tory view is the only way to make the poor get off their lazy arses is to not educate them and make there lives as miserable as possible so that they will take any job not matter how badly paid and how dangerous, so that the rich can exploit them and get richer. Then reduce the health care so they die young so they are not a tax burden on the rich in their old age.

Tories are either selfish ****s or too stupid to see what they ultimately want.

Have I missed anything?

4. SWP's back

SWP's back

The fact this thread is meant to be a poll and there's a full general election thread in off topic?

Also calling people selfish ****s for voting another way to yourself will achieve nothing other than to make you look silly.

5. snorky

snorky

None of the above.

6. pirate

pirate

I am sorry I will repost my rants on the other topic.

Is it the "selfish" or "****" you object too? The "****" I can see that was wrong but the "selfish" I stand by. From my perspective the Tories policies are based on selfishness and lack of empathy with those worse off than themselves, why should I not voice that?

7. pirate

pirate

as always with the Tories, the poor are poor because they are feckless and lazy therefore deserve to be shat on at every opportunity, whether its education, health, welfare or other public services. The Tory view is the only way to make the poor get off their lazy arses is to not educate them and make there lives as miserable as possible so that they will take any job not matter how badly paid and how dangerous, so that the rich can exploit them and get richer. Then reduce the health care so they die young so they are not a tax burden on the rich in their old age.

Tories are either selfish or too stupid to see what the Tories ultimately want.

Have I missed anything?

8. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

They have to make incredibly tough decisions and some of those decisions require someone with a bit of fucking know-how and a pair of bollocks. Theresa May isn't a bad person, she's not as nice a person as Corbyn but she's far more equipped to run a country and isn't afraid to defend our country when needed. Corbyn remember is the man that is so nice that he wasn't for shooting terrorists with armed police.

I'd rather have Jeremy as an uncle/aunt but I want him nowhere near no. 10.

9. Ancient Citizen

Ancient Citizen

Labour voters... Far left nutjobs, Stalinists, UAF, wealthy toffs, Mirror readers, Guardian readers, Beano readers, can't
    read anything outside text speak readers.

Shall we do the Lib Dems next?

10. pee dubya

pee dubya

________