General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not read that once you've fair.

I know you posted a lid of rebuttals above that but I don't agree with them and neither will change the mind of the other so there's no point me quoting them individually.

you've fair??

Was a few on the news last night "oh I voted labour and could never vote tory"
Reporter: "so who are you voting for?"
reply: "May, thinks she's doing great".
A few at work have said similar, I ain't voting tory, just for may.

I don't expect people to agree with me on me rebuttals as we all believe the facts differently, and that's cool, we are all comrades here.

Whats the other place? Blue vibe?

IMGP0070.jpg

Last week the new jungle camp in France burned to the ground after riots. Nothing on the news as Lilly Allen was on holiday at the time.

I was about to say that's awful but will have to wait for Ms Allen to express concern on my behalf. In fact I hope when she is back from holiday(presume She is in Chad) she will apologise on behalf of the whole nation.

you've fair??

Was a few on the news last night "oh I voted labour and could never vote tory"
Reporter: "so who are you voting for?"
reply: "May, thinks she's doing great".
A few at work have said similar, I ain't voting tory, just for may.

I don't expect people to agree with me on me rebuttals as we all believe the facts differently, and that's cool, we are all comrades here.

Whats the other place? Blue vibe?
I was going for "to be fair".

But you're right, that line of argument is indeed idiotic.

The other place is where the angry communists went to.

Supported dialogue with the IRA, not them in a sense of agreeing with their actions, and believes that one day the prospect that Ireland will unify is an ok thing. Bit different than suporting them and nowt wrong with the idea of a united Ireland if it is the will of it's people.
This is the man that would get rid of our nuclear arms, - so would many and a nuclear free world is though not practical at present not a bad thing
Never mentioned destroying and shrinking to nothing our armed forces, but admits to being a pacifist.
Their is no proof of this anti semitic tag, pro palestinain and a critic of Isreal, that is not the same thing. Their is those who have been quoted to say heis and those quoted who say he isn't.
True as an internationalist he would welcome all to Britain no questions asked, and that's been as good and as bad for the country in different measures.
Abbott, pure racist, what a ridiculous statement, a gobshite yes who talks some right bollocks.

The statement is purely on all things fed to the public by the right wing media, I suggest any claiming to be a Labour voter not willing to vote for them remember you are not voting for corbyn, you are voting for a party, we don't have presidents here.

Sick of hearing, I wouldn't vote tory, but I will vote for may?? That's fucking crazy, the leader, though important is not the reason to vote one way of the other, parliamentry politics is about voting for a set of ideals held by a colective set of members in a party not a person.

Anyway it's.democracy vote for who you like, we are probably fucked either way

Abbott has outed herself as being a racist, there are plenty of clips available on you tube. The one where Andrew Neil pulled her up for a start. She is a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.