General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the core issue. I'm afraid I'm not a delicate enough snowflake to be offended by her 'racism'. I do find her a bit stupid and hypocritical though, and for me smashing it is jezzas biggest error of judgment. Much worse than tacit support for Palestine and the Provo's.
At the end of the day, if you shook Gerry Adams hand I would still smell your fingers. I could not do the same to a man that banged Abbott.
Wife is now asking me why I'm laughing at my phone and not paying attention to series two episode nine or Mr Selfridge.

The life I lead.

Looking at the info in the table I wou.do like to point out that the reason the Danes have such impressive figures is because they have followed me around the globe and raped me silly

But she's their token black woman, therefore untouchable.

I have just watched a couple of the interviews. The woman is just too dumb. Is there a thicker politician? You can see her looking up to her head as her huge mouth opens and is waiting for her brain to start like some old 1970s car , someone pull the choke out!!!

Think about her before you make your cross on the ballot paper.

I have just watched a couple of the interviews. The woman is just too dumb. Is there a thicker politician? You can see her looking up to her head as her huge mouth opens and is waiting for her brain to start like some old 1970s car , someone pull the choke out!!!

Think about her before you make your cross on the ballot paper.

If it helps think of Jezza as Swales and Abbott as Alan Ball, and this will give you some idea as what an unmitigated disaster the Labour party has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.