General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't look at any poll now as an indication of anything at all, getting it wrong is what they do as par for the course. My personal opinion is that ukip are dead in the water mainly due to leadership problems and the simple concept that the job is done. Labour will shoot themselves in the foot again before polling day and we will be left with Tory rule for the foreseeable future.
We need strong opposition and we haven't got that at present.

We need a government that can provide the minimum of at least three basics things for its people. Education, Health and Safety, they have monumentally fucked all three up. They make Bravo look strong and stable. Time for them to move on and have a think about their role in society and away from politics.

UKIP have some strange people in there ranks, this is Aiden Powlesland, UKIP candidate for Suffolk, read the last paragraph.
image ru
Ha. We do need to begin looking to space to be fair. We need to plan well ahead for colonising somewhere in space (if possible) before over-population or nuclear war ruins civilisation as we know it. It's not at all a fanciful delusion, it's something logical and sensible and Stephen Hawking has been banging it's drum for a while

I don't know how/why we'd mine water in space though.

I think we should be working together as "Earth" to do it, rather than USA vs. Russia vs. China etc. but he raises a good point that it could become a race like empire colonisation to grab as many resources as possible for the home state. Which would mean we're fcked.

I notice the Tories have dropped off a lot on this poll since last I checked btw. Don't know if that happened before Monday or not.

In reference to Corbyn's speech, May seems to have denied a link between foreign policy and terrorism saying there is no excuse for terrorism. That has a negative impact on my confidence in her approach to dealing with this. To not accept a link is unreasonable.

In reference to Corbyn's speech, May seems to have denied a link between foreign policy and terrorism saying there is no excuse for terrorism. That has a negative impact on my confidence in her approach to dealing with this. To not accept a link is unreasonable.

How many anti terrorism laws has Corbyn voted against in the last two years? Would you have confidence in dianne Abbott as a Home Secretary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.