General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatty Holmes saying its to do with her health
Her secretary has just called the Sky presenter Adam Boulton "Bunter" and threatened to sue him if he continues with speculation about her health, charming

Strange move. Can't see the UK going another 5 years without a general election after this with the two Brexit milestone dates in 2019 and 2021, plus she's just given the SNP another chance to hammer their point home about indyref2, if it's just out of a desire to be an "elected PM" (not that such a thing exists) then it shows a shocking amount of insecurity.

Labour will come out and say they'll hold another Brexit referundum if they win, i reckon its the only thing that might potentially get people voting for them while that knob is leader

It's about clearing out the remainers so she can go full hard in the negotiations. It's the right move but it will help Labour in the long term as they will be shot of Corbyn a lot sooner than they thought.

well people slag her off for being unelected.. cant win really can she
I think many will vote Conservative as a thank you and sign of trust many i feel secretly hold rather explicitly for May and her team. With that i mean their local councilor may be a bit 'meh' a stocking filler even but to solidify Conservative power as i really feel man many people feel safe with May. I know i trust her rather a lot, more than any other mp anyway.

I doubt i am the only one who has developed this mentality either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.