General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be too old by the next one, it's now or never to kill these fox hunting, pensioner murdering, poor depriving cunts
That's a bit strong , people have held bac from calling labour , terrorist sympathising , warmongering , people murdering cunts .

It's about 35% of the over 65s, 50% of 35-64 and 88% of 18-34s.

Usage of social media by the elderly is a major talking point at the moment in user interface design academic circles. We presume so much knowledge in how UX works from a user that older people jumping on have a learning curve.

But on topic, we do need another Blair.
Don't you think we've had enough wars ?

It's about 35% of the over 65s, 50% of 35-64 and 88% of 18-34s.

Usage of social media by the elderly is a major talking point at the moment in user interface design academic circles. We presume so much knowledge in how UX works from a user that older people jumping on have a learning curve.

But on topic, we do need another Blair.

We do need another Blair I agree. With regards your figures I guess content is important plus social media is now feeding into mainstream media so they are all getting linked together gradually.

Don't you think we've had enough wars ?

I used to think PR muddied the waters too much that you would never get a strong direction one way or the other but I was wrong. Far right and far left politics is nonsense you need consensus, you need a common sense middle ground. Labours manifesto doesn't work because they are no buts involved. The Tories doesn't work because it's based on getting them across the line to the detriment of smaller groups of society.

I don't blame Facebook.

The point was that those on the 'right' don't shout loudest in my opinion despite ric's protestations.

Please do try and keep up Mark. As I pointed out to one earlier that said I could unfollow them "do you think Facebook is a platform to badger people and just get pats on the back from those that agree with you? If you said that in a pub, as a mate, I'd disagree and debate with you, I wouldn't ignore you and walk out of the pub and not listen to anything you you had to say from this point forward ."

Unless he was talking about beckham

It's important because of Brexit. On assumption most of us Labour are against hard brexit the country needs to hold Tories to some sort of account through grass roots and social media
Oh and don't vote for or against Corbyn- vote for or against the manifesto!! It's not BGT!!!!
From my very simplistic perspective it's a choice of voting for I or for We

I would implore anyone not to vote solely on a manifesto over the personalities involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.