General Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Damocles, 21 Jun 2017.

1. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    [​IMG]

2. goater555

goater555

Just before my time though so relevant today. A time when a politician WAS a politician and not some career minded twat with no thought for the people but themselves. When Labour WAS Labour...

Also, that fat c@nt should have been up for treason

3. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Course I have. You are just a left winger who disagrees with my political views. Tell me Einstein - what do you know about current housing policy?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/47408...h-thousands-more-new-homes-sajid-javid-hints/

Based on what has been in the press recently it is very evident that the government are fully intent on assisting house building even further. Good steps have been made already,

Last edited: 10 Nov 2017
  4. No. His point was that the WHO are 'experts' who don't know what they're talking about, so ignore them and carry on smoking. If that's what you want to do, that's your choice, but Farage should be clear that he's not arguing with the WHO but arguing with banning fags. He doesn't.....

5. hilts

hilts

You have no idea what his overall point was from a small bit of twitter text, nice try though. I took it one way, you another. Unless you believe uncle nige has great influence over the smoking habits of a nation I'm not sure why you even care that much. Unless you think the nation is going to jump to massive conclusions like you have.

If I wake up tomorrow and the world is on 40 park drive tabs a day I will concede your point.

6. malg

malg

Christ, Jezza would love a General Election right now.

7. hilts

hilts

I would guess he would still lose

8. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Hmmm - if so then why are the Tories running scared? Why not oust May and install a new leader and go for it again in the New Year?

9. mackenzie

mackenzie

So who did you vote for in the GE this year? You are very good at picking at other people's posts whilst not really saying anything constructive

10. malg

malg

Actually, I'm not so sure. I think his biggest downfall would be his Shadow Cabinet and how they'd perform. He'd kick May's arse in any debate, and I'm pretty sure the Conservatives would steer clear of any chance of the two of them on stage at the same time.