General UFC thread

Did you see the video of Mac throwing some punches at Kavanaugh's (i think) hands? It looks beautiful for MMA but his movements for boxing are all wrong. I was listening to the JRE other day and they had Mauro and Bas on discussing Mac, Bas said if he was Aldo's coach he would have had him training all fight camp from southpaw and the gameplan being to kick the shit out of the lead leg as Mac's stance is not good for checking kicks. TBH i don't understand why fighters have not taken this tactic, although the in and out movement of Mac in counters is pretty fucking spectacular you can't hit what you can't reach and a leg is longer than an arm.

Every fighter on the planet knows the game plan to beat Connor but knowing and executing are two very different things. He moves to fast and hits to hard to trade with, if you want to take him down you have to get close which means you are likely to be knocked out. His ground defence is very under rated as well, these guys saying once he's down that's the fight over are going to be very surprised.

the guy is a phenomenon in and out of combat and deserves every penny hes getting.

There's a rugby player in my mates office who's 21 and 6ft4, think's he can take BJ Penn, says he would KO Ronda and would put stamp on mighty mouse.

Rugby player in your office vs BJ Penn in his prime - I'll take BJ Penn in his prime.

UFC 1-5 proved size doesn't matter to a world class trained martial artist.

5'11, 11 stone Royce Gracie beat 6'5, 16 stone Gerard Gordeau

In other events he also beat 18 stone Remco Pardoel and 19 stone Dan Severn.

Bloody dodgy that result, pretty sure i saw a brown paper envelope.

UFC 208 anyone? it will be only the second time i have seen Anderson Silva fight, looking forward to it.
Watch andersons old fights, not this one.
I hope he wins though

Yeah just got told his form since his age caught up with him, hopefully he goes out on a high.

Edit: he is 41 fucking hell man, i'll be dead by then and he is doing this, fair fucks to him.
He might be on those "brazilian supplements"
Watch his fights against forest Griffen, franklin, bonner, belfort.
Absolute masterclasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.