General UFC thread

That's some really big disrespect to Woodley's wrestling game.

The only way it's going to ground first is Woodley's fist to Maia's chin.

I've watched Maia against great strikers. He's got no chance.

He's better against all rounders, not dynamic strikers, as Maia tends to not to move his head off the centre line.

I'm a huge Woodley fan, but there's no chance in hell he can hang on the floor with Maia.

If Woodley floors him with a punch, it's game over for Maia, but Woodley is way too smart to go down there voluntarily as Maia is just a phenom.

I'm a huge Woodley fan, but there's no chance in hell he can hang on the floor with Maia.

If Woodley floors him with a punch, it's game over for Maia, but Woodley is way too smart to go down there voluntarily as Maia is just a phenom.

I like Maia, I just think he's got too many holes in his game as a one dimensional fighter,.i.e. take it to the ground.

I've seen really good wrestlers hold their own against Maia, I've seen him wrap up others, I've also seen him sparkled against great strikers.

For me, he's not favourite in that fight.

In fact, Woodley would prefer a Maia type fighter over a Thompson type fighter all day long.

Maia has a fight coming up in a couple months. I'd give Robbie Lawler another shot if he's ready. It's a shame he pulled out vs Cerrone as that would have been one hell of a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.