General UFC thread

Shitbag Weidman trying to stall for time and it works against him! Ha!

So dumb he forgot we're modern day people that use replay!

Johnson is taking the title today.

Cormier has one gear. At least Johnson can revert to his Phil Davis fight for the blueprint.

Go Rumble!!

Shitbag Weidman trying to stall for time and it works against him! Ha!

So dumb he forgot we're modern day people that use replay!

Johnson is taking the title today.

Cormier has one gear. At least Johnson can revert to his Phil Davis fight for the blueprint.

Go Rumble!!

I love all my american buds but I f***ing hate my new york brothers if that makes sense lol.

Wouldn't mind seeing rumble win but that get paid parlay is close :) I crush MMA betting. Tae Kwon Do world champion here. It's in the eyes. You can tell in the eyes who's got it.

Not sure AD.

What I do know is the weird strategy Rumble is employing is to control the clinch if they clinch.

It's really not his strength.

Should keep his distance.

I should clarify it's all in the eyes in marginal decisions. I just got that feel after fighting at championship levels. I wanna get back in the game. BAD. im 32 though

Ah.

That explains the lack of heart.

It's huge. When you're fighting you can see it. DC called him out on it. That's why he retired before the fight :(.

Very weird. That takes it to a completely different level. Yeah, you didn't tell DW because there's a chance you could win. Dude quit before a title fight? Coward level. INSANE TALENT. Sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.