General UFC thread

Yesssssss!!! As dc's biggest fan...... yessssss!!!!!

DC released a statement, as you've probably seen.

“It's hard to find words to describe how I'm feeling right now,” Cormier said. “I'm disappointed to hear the news. It's very emotional.

“We as athletes are entitled to due process, and I will refrain from saying much more until I know exactly what happened.

“In my mind, on July 29, I competed and I lost. I thought Jon Jones was the better man that day. I don't know what to think anymore. I can’t believe we are going through all of this again. We will see what happens next.

“Thank you to all my fans who have supported me during this dark time. I love you all very much.”

DC released a statement, as you've probably seen.
Yep, when it's confirmed DC is going to literally explode. He should sue Jones, sue him for everything he's got. The bastard nearly killed DC in that fight and I'm sure it's a clear cut case in court! Dc can have the ultimate last laugh and make Jones broke lmao.

Yep, when it's confirmed DC is going to literally explode. He should sue Jones, sue him for everything he's got. The bastard nearly killed DC in that fight and I'm sure it's a clear cut case in court! Dc can have the ultimate last laugh and make Jones broke lmao.

Apparently JJ tested negative leading up to the fight and positive after.

Explain how that could work; I'm interested.

Cheers for the response.

Now we just have to way up the 'Team Jones' claim of being 'set up' to see if that's 'provable'. I'm just bemused as he was cleared of any drug aid, in their first fight, so why would he feel the need to cheat?

If it's upheld, Jones is a monumental clown.
He's cheated his whole career imo, you just don't get caught most times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.