General Wrestling Thread

No way Taker retires tonight.

Next WM is in his home state and WWE are attempting to break their attendance record. He'll be on the card then, possibly even against Lesnar, possibly as Biker Taker to get his home town rednecks behind him

Oh yeah, only just remembered about that. No chance that's happening then. I honestly don't know which way it will go then tonight.

To think Owens has a PPV match tonight after what he put his body through on Takeover; he's some pup.

Sensational from Banks last night, always going to drop the title though just a shame it was to Bayley.

To think Owens has a PPV match tonight after what he put his body through on Takeover; he's some pup.

Sensational from Banks last night, always going to drop the title though just a shame it was to Bayley.

Owens is ridiculous.

He's currently performing at a level that I literally cannot remember a heel doing for decades. If he was 10 years younger he'd be the new HHH in terms of holding the belt, he is so unbelievably talented.

I admit that I was one of those who thought he wouldn't be able to make the jump as his act was extremely "indie" if you know what I mean but he's nailed it

No way Taker retires tonight.

Next WM is in his home state and WWE are attempting to break their attendance record. He'll be on the card then, possibly even against Lesnar, possibly as Biker Taker to get his home town rednecks behind him
As a 'Taker mark, I sincerely hope his retirement does not come while he's in his American Bad Ass gimmick.

Owens is ridiculous.

He's currently performing at a level that I literally cannot remember a heel doing for decades. If he was 10 years younger he'd be the new HHH in terms of holding the belt, he is so unbelievably talented.

I admit that I was one of those who thought he wouldn't be able to make the jump as his act was extremely "indie" if you know what I mean but he's nailed it
He is "money" as they say.

As much as I love Balor's entrance I thought last night was a brilliant opportunity to have Owens interupt it and just start kicking lumps out him. Would have been some exceptional heat.

As a 'Taker mark, I sincerely hope his retirement does not come while he's in his American Bad Ass gimmick.

I'm the opposite actually, despite my hatred of the gimmick.

You see there's no real way to give the Undertaker character a proper send of that will please all parties. People want him in the Hall of Fame and the Ambassador role but he cannot really do that as Zombie Taker, a last hurrah as Biker Taker allows him more flexibility and be closer to himself which would feed into the other stuff.

I can't see him going out as Zombie Taker than just waking up as Mark Calaway a few weeks later - his public appearances are purposely kept to a minimum as ZT because it ruins the mystique of the character. A switch seems like a natural setup. Possibly beat by Lesnar tonight then coming back as "the ass whipping Amaerican Bad Ass" and beating him at WM in Texas.

I think they went the wrong way with Kevin Owens. He should of went all the way on a unbeaten streak leading into him winning the title at WM. Shame that they didnt do it as he has everything and more. The sooner they get rid of the dead wood and promote the other NXT stars the better. Still think the next few years will be great for WWE if and its a big IF they build up these lads from NXT as they are the future.
Is there any links for Summerslam tonight??

Well that was a poor, disappointing and odd finish.

Decent PPV bookended by two disappointing matches imo.

My friends son has majorly got into wrestling this summer holidays. if my friend wanted to somehow get a copy of summerslam 2015 to watch on his computer with his son how might my friend go about doing that?

My friends son has majorly got into wrestling this summer holidays. if my friend wanted to somehow get a copy of summerslam 2015 to watch on his computer with his son how might my friend go about doing that?

Pretty sure there's a wrestling forum and there's loads of repeats the get posted. Someone on here pm'd me it once but I've forgot what it was called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.