General Wrestling Thread

Absolute dire. The championship match used to headline it, now its behind the women's. Only good part of this wrestlemania is the hardy boys came back.
They have so many Championships that there is no real champion as such.
The Takers last match (which this surely was) and a Reigns heel turn which must come, is a bigger story than a Champ match.

the ending bit after the match + tag titles with the Hardys .

opener and the seth rollins were fine for what it was

I quite enjoyed, first hour was one of the strongest in recent years, thought Owens/Jericho could and should have done more. Styles/Shane really worked, Fatal 4-way was fine but needless, just build proper singles feuds. Necessary filler in tag matches, Hardyz came back which is fine but they're not my favourites. Smackdown women's was filler, Cena/Miz sucked but it had ulterior motives and was quickly done and dusted, not great for The Miz after all the effort he put in. Orton/Wyatt was lost and booked naffly ruining what could have been a great story. Lesnar/Goldberg was too short but the stuff there was very good, should have had more back and forth though.

Sad to see Taker go but he's absolutely had it but I'm liking Reigns, he has more of a swagger and strut about him and he had to carry that a lot and he did pretty well. Rollins/HHH was fairly unnecessary and again lost a bit in the sheer number of matches. I like Rollins but the build hasn't been great, it's been too long in the making and I'm tired of him being the HHH carbon copy with the Pedigree, get back to being the Architect.

Too much on the card really, perhaps Vince felt he had to overstack to make up for not having anywhere near enough last year. 5 hours is too much and he gave away too many good matches in the first hour which the rest of the show couldn't keep up with.

Not watched WWE religiously since the attitude era, although I still dip in and out, and of course always catch Mania.

Genuinely had a lump in my throat watching the Undertaker leave, the best storyteller ever IMO. A sensation.

I think Generals Wrestling would be a good way to cut down on casualties and settle conflicts.

Mad Dog even has his name sorted. Boom.

Or no boom, which is my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.