General Wrestling Thread

Triple H with Police Officer Charlie Guenigault who was injured in the recent London terror attack . Nice touch.

Hero-police-officer-recieves-surprise-personal-visit-from-Triple-H-400x200.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...harlie-guenigault-triple-h-belt-a7798846.html

If anyone is into wrestling. I would highly recommend Brett the hitman harts autobiography. God he did some shagging.

If anyone is into wrestling. I would highly recommend Brett the hitman harts autobiography. God he did some shagging.

I've read that a few times. One of the better wrestling books and really dives into the life on the road aspect.

Many found him arrogant but Bret is the Muhammed Ali of telling a story inside a match. When Ali says he's the greatest you don't call him arrogant, you just say I know.

If you enjoyed this WW, I'd recommend Mick Foleys first book "Mankind". Firstly it works as a book first rather than just a wrestling book. Secondly, Foley has a self deprecating but passionate writing style which serves his story well. It's probably the best wrestling book ever written and really puts you into the minds of how it all works and why it's a popular pastime.

I was bought the Mankind book quite a few years ago and struggled to stay 'entertained' reading it.

Think eventually I gave it away as I'd decided not to waste more time with it.

Foley was from the time I'd watch WWE as it was then 2/3 times per week and the live shows before charging became the norm but the book I felt was a letdown.

Nobody can tell me that this isn't the greatest opening of a wrestling show in history.

Love Reigns, handled that perfectly.

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k7jkVb7DkiRMUkmpWBH

I don't post much on BM anymore, I'm more of a lurker, well... I always have been really.

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I went to the Grandaddy of them all this year. NXT, Mania and Raw, skipped out on SD!

WM33 will likely be my favourite because I was there, I can understand some parts being shit for those watching at home, but it was magic for me.

Saw Dunne and Bate at Fan Axxess, that was probably the best thing all weekend.

As far as current events go, it's a bit dull at the moment, Smackdown are rapidly losing the footing they had over RAW.

In other news, New Japan's Dominion that was on recently had the first ever 6 1/4 Star match from Meltzer. Omega and Okada are incredible talent.

Is Paige coming back? I know she went black and had a threesome with 2 WWE wrestlers she met which the sextape was leaked.. but the Norwich babe is missed !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.