Geordie Shore/Love Island - Anyone Watch It?

I was thinking along the same lines but going national.

Invent say ten of these annoying **** shows with a £1m prize.

The applications would flood in and it's all of these people who are culled with immediate effect.

It's the only reasonable thing to do.
Brilliant mate I'm in I would even be in the firing squad to mow the wannabes down.. How people can watch all that shite is beyond me. I sit in the bedroom now while Mrs M7mcfc watches telly at night. I cannot stand soaps or this reality TV shite. Maybe I'm getting older. Documentarys for me maybe we are drifting apart.

Brilliant mate I'm in I would even be in the firing squad to mow the wannabes down.. How people can watch all that shite is beyond me. I sit in the bedroom now while Mrs M7mcfc watches telly at night. I cannot stand soaps or this reality TV shite. Maybe I'm getting older. Documentarys for me maybe we are drifting apart.

I can't believe how people can watch it either. If I see as much as s trailer I want them all dead.

This goes for the Apprentice wankers too.

"Oh I'm a winner, I'm alpha male I'm going to smash it"

For those cunts it's a week of water boarding and listening to back to back Daniel O'Donnel CDs before getting shot.

It's the only reasonless course open to us.

Maybe we should petition our MP's.

Last night was brill,two newbies have broken up 2 established couples,nearly had a fight,it's gonna be fun see this play out,you don't know what you are missing lol

Last night was brill,two newbies have broken up 2 established couples,nearly had a fight,it's gonna be fun see this play out,you don't know what you are missing lol
Damn I missed it I was watching the paint dry on my living room wall

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.