George Galloway wins Rochdale Bi-Election

And the Gorton constituency does include Longsight and Rusholme which I imagine will be where he will be focusing his campaign.

that explains in then. they should have separate mps for gorton and longsight/rusholme. as i said lots of people in gorton aren't asian and dont care about those issues. seems like they are going to get an mp that cares only about people in one area.

Being a media hoor, George would certainly gain more coverage. The problem is the type of coverage can be problematic. George sees himself as a great leader and statesman like. A champion of the oppressed.

This leads to an over inflated self image that leads him down warren holes of ego.

His focus needs to be questioned at regular intervals. It's true that trying to influence foreign policy that tries to reduce the causes of anti west hate is a sound and justified strategy. The needs of his constituents and wider country, have to be dealt with as a priority. Sometimes it can seem he doesn't.

However, the issues that he gets reported upon to make him look bad and distracted, might well be deliberate. Because the media don't show him fighting for local issues doesn't mean he doesn't.

It always concerned me that he was just being used by various groups because he means air time.

I did love him ripping a US senate committee to shreds though over them trying to frame him. They never knew what hit them and showed them up as inept, not prepared and totally out of their depth as he parted their baws. As we say in Glasgow.

Will certainly make it more interesting By Election. Can't see him winning, but with the Laborious Party so utterly divided and fractious, you never know.

Being a media hoor, George would certainly gain more coverage. The problem is the type of coverage can be problematic. George sees himself as a great leader and statesman like. A champion of the oppressed.

This leads to an over inflated self image that leads him down warren holes of ego.

His focus needs to be questioned at regular intervals. It's true that trying to influence foreign policy that tries to reduce the causes of anti west hate is a sound and justified strategy. The needs of his constituents and wider country, have to be dealt with as a priority. Sometimes it can seem he doesn't.

However, the issues that he gets reported upon to make him look bad and distracted, might well be deliberate. Because the media don't show him fighting for local issues doesn't mean he doesn't.

It always concerned me that he was just being used by various groups because he means air time.

I did love him ripping a US senate committee to shreds though over them trying to frame him. They never knew what hit them and showed them up as inept, not prepared and totally out of their depth as he parted their baws. As we say in Glasgow.

Will certainly make it more interesting By Election. Can't see him winning, but with the Laborious Party so utterly divided and fractious, you never know.

Spent an enjoyable morning watching youtube videos of Mr Galloway taking on various folk and media outlets. Like his views or not, he knows how to fight his corner.

The full video of his US senate hearing is absolute gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.