George Galloway wins Rochdale Bi-Election

Spent an enjoyable morning watching youtube videos of Mr Galloway taking on various folk and media outlets. Like his views or not, he knows how to fight his corner.

The full video of his US senate hearing is absolute gold.

He's a very good orator who can deconstruct an argument very well.

In his announcement he manages to compare himself to Matt Busby, Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola. His main campaign promise seems to be that he promises not to be Asian.

He's a big football fan. On a number of occasions, he has said positive things on Twitter about City.

It would have been good to see him go for Mayor. Anyone but Burnham (ok, maybe not Michael Gove).

Spent an enjoyable morning watching youtube videos of Mr Galloway taking on various folk and media outlets. Like his views or not, he knows how to fight his corner.

Class

Can anyone think of another British politician who could have gone to Washington and literally wiped the floor with a bunch of disgusting pro war American political elites, live and unedited?

Their faces when they quickly realised they were messing with a political giant and a man of intellect and oratory were priceless.

He was also faultless in the referendum campaign.

God I wish I lived in Gorton.

Can anyone think of another British politician who could have gone to Washington and literally wiped the floor with a bunch of disgusting pro war American political elites, live and unedited?

Their faces when they quickly realised they were messing with a political giant and a man of intellect and oratory were priceless.

He was also faultless in the referendum campaign.

God I wish I lived in Gorton.
Yes. Most British politicians would wipe the floor with their American counterparts. Name me a Washington politician who could do the same over here? Its not a high bar they set

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.