George Galloway wins Rochdale Bi-Election

Can anyone think of another British politician who could have gone to Washington and literally wiped the floor with a bunch of disgusting pro war American political elites, live and unedited?

Their faces when they quickly realised they were messing with a political giant and a man of intellect and oratory were priceless.

He was also faultless in the referendum campaign.

God I wish I lived in Gorton.
Tony Benn

Can anyone think of another British politician who could have gone to Washington and literally wiped the floor with a bunch of disgusting pro war American political elites, live and unedited?

Their faces when they quickly realised they were messing with a political giant and a man of intellect and oratory were priceless.

I'm lucky enough to live in Gorton and I can't wait for the fucker to knock on my door. Somehow, I suspect I'll be waiting a long while though.

Agree he was quality in that video but generally speaking I can't be doing with him. And despite what he says, I can assure him that issues such as Palestine and Kashmir aren't particularly hot topics round these parts!

I'm lucky enough to live in Gorton and I can't wait for the fucker to knock on my door. Somehow, I suspect I'll be waiting a long while though.

Agree he was quality in that video but generally speaking I can't be doing with him. And despite what he says, I can assure him that issues such as Palestine and Kashmir aren't particularly hot topics round these parts!

Fair enough and fwiw I don't think he can win - he hasn't much direct connection with Manchester and it smacks a little of 'carpet bagging'.

That said, parliament is smaller without him and god knows we on the left need a passionate voice on all issues, especially Brexit.

He reminds a bit of David Icke in the way that he sometimes has good ideas and good points but then ruins it by saying something completely fucking mental

I've always found him to be shamelessly opportunistic and narcissistic in the 2000s (sucking up to Saddam, 'representing' Bethnal Green, etc.), but I have to say that what he did in Washington was superb. Whatever you think of him or his views, he is a brilliant orator. I've warmed to him over the past five years, which I think may be a result of him becoming less hard-line; he was great during the Scottish and EU referenda).

I burst out laughing when I heard he won. As a hater of the red Tories under the MI5 plant, I love it. Never in my life have I seen the Labour Party discard its soul in such a disgusting way as it has now. My problem isn’t Galloway. My problem is with the utter cunts within the Party who signed up to Starmer the Tory Bastard’s Tory strategy. Fucking cowards.

And let’s get real, Labour will be in for one term, then England will tug its forelock, take the knees say a few, god bless you guvnor, you know best my posh overlord, thank you very much sir and vote the Tories back in.

Working class Tories. They are up there with Trump fans. Fucking thick as fuck.

Mon George, go tonto.

I burst out laughing when I heard he won. As a hater of the red Tories under the MI5 plant, I love it. Never in my life have I seen the Labour Party discard its soul in such a disgusting way as it has now. My problem isn’t Galloway. My problem is with the utter cunts within the Party who signed up to Starmer the Tory Bastard’s Tory strategy. Fucking cowards.

And let’s get real, Labour will be in for one term, then England will tug its forelock, take the knees say a few, god bless you guvnor, you know best my posh overlord, thank you very much sir and vote the Tories back in.

Working class Tories. They are up there with Trump fans. Fucking thick as fuck.

Mon George, go tonto.
This rant was sponsored by Buckfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.