Georgi Kinkladze

i went along to a derby pre season friendly against a spanish team, we waited outside for them to leave to get something signed. i had my white city away top on underneath a coat, everyone shouting "kinky..kinky' as he came out but he seen my top, ignored the derby fans and came over and signed it, iv still got it in the loft

What the hell happened with Gio yesterday? Him and Dunne were given the big introduction, both came on the pitch, then came the interview with Dunne. Gio legged it, much to the bemusement of the staff looking after him who begged him just to stand with Dunne, and he wasn't having any of it - grabbed his coat and after being asked once more if he could stay for a few seconds more shook his head and legged it. At first I thought maybe he's getting emotional but it seems he just wanted to leave. Didn't he pull out of the last appearance they planned for him in City square?

Wasn't Gio supposed to be on at City Sq last night? Heard he was 'stuck in traffic'...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.