Georgi Kinkladze

Would he play now or not. Obviously we will never know but I think he would fit into this team as one of the front three, not who does he replace as Pep would rotate anyway.
He was lost with the team we had back then, once Uwe went there was no one on the pitch who even thought at his level, the number of times I watched him beat his man and then lay it on to someone who just cocked it up, no wonder he started to drift in and out of games there was no one to help him or work with him.
As one of the wide players in our front three now, he could easily play either side the one thing I know is that he would commit the defenders and drag the defence out of position, he could shoot score play a pass and beat a man with the best of them, I think playing in a Pep team would have really suited him.

Would he play now or not. Obviously we will never know but I think he would fit into this team as one of the front three, not who does he replace as Pep would rotate anyway.
He was lost with the team we had back then, once Uwe went there was no one on the pitch who even thought at his level, the number of times I watched him beat his man and then lay it on to someone who just cocked it up, no wonder he started to drift in and out of games there was no one to help him or work with him.
As one of the wide players in our front three now, he could easily play either side the one thing I know is that he would commit the defenders and drag the defence out of position, he could shoot score play a pass and beat a man with the best of them, I think playing in a Pep team would have really suited him.

No, he would get nowhere near the team. His work rate is nowhere near the required level

No, he would get nowhere near the team. His work rate is nowhere near the required level

I also think that despite his undoubted technical ability he just wasn't a player for the top level of football. When you look at KDB you have the complete package in that the game comes easy to him, he is technically very good, and he has the desire and the work rate in him to play at that level. Kinky wasn't that player and you wouldn't play him in place of anyone in the current squad.

Great player to watch but you really don't know what a Pep player is if you think he is one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.